My photo
A Canadian expatriate living and exploring first France now Germany, then BACK to FRANCE (!!!) with her family; former fashion designer, turned unexpected UNLIKELY NOMAD, raising two children, writing, photographing, painting, playing piano (who knew!!) and blogging - and now... full time student at ART SCHOOL!! (I MUST be crazy!!)

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Getting out...



Well, I always figure that when you have the wherewithall to arrange to get places to do things outside of the normal mouse trail that is the normal day of activities, groceries, school, boulangerie)(!), Starbucks (there is a new one at a corner near us...more on that later) it means that you have finally arrived.

Today we took the bus to Montparnasse and saw "Where the Wild Things Are", in OV, (original version).



I think I even ran into someone I know in Starbucks the other day... this makes me very happy!!!

So I guess we have finally arrived!


1 comment:

oreneta said...

YEAH!!!!! How was the movie?

What we have been up to...