My photo
A Canadian expatriate living and exploring first France now Germany, then BACK to FRANCE (!!!) with her family; former fashion designer, turned unexpected UNLIKELY NOMAD, raising two children, writing, photographing, painting, playing piano (who knew!!) and blogging - and now... full time student at ART SCHOOL!! (I MUST be crazy!!)

Friday, June 17, 2011

Growing up...

Riel was invited to a disco Birthday party tonight.

He had such a good time.

When I texted him to see if he was having fun, he texted me back *GO AWAY*

I guess that means he was having a good time... :-p!!

I spent some time watching the kids dance, and open presents, and I got a BIG lump in my throat.

So sweet to watch them hanging out together, running back and forth to the bathroom...

He is growing up SO fast!

1 comment:

Angel said...

is your heart just BREAKING? Mine is, just reading this! why WHY do they have to grow up????

What we have been up to...