My photo
A Canadian expatriate living and exploring first France now Germany, then BACK to FRANCE (!!!) with her family; former fashion designer, turned unexpected UNLIKELY NOMAD, raising two children, writing, photographing, painting, playing piano (who knew!!) and blogging - and now... full time student at ART SCHOOL!! (I MUST be crazy!!)

Friday, July 15, 2011

"Promise"

I LOVE being on this boat.

LOVE LOVE LOVE.

I love that it is all trimmed with wood, that it is a bit older, and well loved.

Less than perfect..but utterly perfect.

I love that she has little cupboards everywhere, and that she fits us just right.

I love that some days the kids like to share the teeny tiny V berth, and some days not so much.

Nomad

1 comment:

oreneta said...

You are making me so JEALOUS! So glad that it is all going so well for you, and that you are managing to get some wine in in the mornings. Glad the course work is done and Bruce has arrived. All very very good.

What we have been up to...