My photo
A Canadian expatriate living and exploring first France now Germany, then BACK to FRANCE (!!!) with her family; former fashion designer, turned unexpected UNLIKELY NOMAD, raising two children, writing, photographing, painting, playing piano (who knew!!) and blogging - and now... full time student at ART SCHOOL!! (I MUST be crazy!!)

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Spring Flowers

Oooh... the daffodils have just broken the surface here...I heard them go POP!!! out.

Here is a craft we did yesterday in honor of the flowers to come...

I LOVE spring...

4 comments:

Sornie said...

Spring in January -- something that would NEVER happen here in Minnesota.

Angel said...

I do think you're showing off!!! All I have is snow and ice!

Nomad said...

LOL...yeah maybe...
Hey I think we look like sisters no?

:-)

oreneta said...

Those are so gorgeous, are they paper?

What we have been up to...