My photo
A Canadian expatriate living and exploring first France now Germany, then BACK to FRANCE (!!!) with her family; former fashion designer, turned unexpected UNLIKELY NOMAD, raising two children, writing, photographing, painting, playing piano (who knew!!) and blogging - and now... full time student at ART SCHOOL!! (I MUST be crazy!!)

Monday, March 24, 2008

Did I mention that we saw lots of bikes...


Posted by Picasa


BUT... my VERY favorite would have to be this one...

Shhhh...Don't tell Mathilde...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that bike collage! So cool!

Michelle said...

I have never seen such colorful bikes. I love the collage too.

The ISBN number for the book I read to the boys is: 1576580172

The book is Nate Saint: On a Wing and a Prayer by Janet and Geoff Benge. (FYI...The lie doesn't happen until near the end of the story.) I hope you enjoy it.

Oh, and from reading your blog, I think you'd be a great homeschooler--and a very creative one at that!

oreneta said...

OK, I'm going to have to take bike photos as well....you have to love a nation that produces those bikes.

Beth said...

Those pictures make me want to ride a bike again - a brand new, colourful one!

Kimmie said...

Wow, that is a great bunch of bike shots! Love that last one...something about it reminds me of a gypsy caravan!

hugs
Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted

Gary said...

Fantastic photos. Glad you're enjoying your European life so much.

What we have been up to...